Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Our Thanksgiving this year was just as busy as always.  It usually takes us a good two to three days to fit everyone in.  Our first stop was to the country for Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family.   My Aunt Sandi had Oliver's outfit ready for him!


We had a great time visiting with all my family and Oliver absolutely LOVED the country!!  He never wanted to come inside.


The kids table.  Oliver loved it.



Playing with Elizabeth




So this will be one of Oliver's Christmas presents...I ordered it yesterday.
It is battery operated and it only took him about 10 seconds to find out what button to push to make it go and he never stopped!!




Oliver and Daddy in the country! 


After we left the country we stopped by Gam and Pop's for a short visit and then headed to Benton for Jacob's family Thanksgiving.  We enjoyed our evening with the Doyle's, but were glad when we got home late that night and crawled into bed!


When finished up our Thanksgiving the next day with my Dad and Jacob's Mom's Family.  Oliver wore his cute Turkey outfit and I didn't get any pictures!  I might have to put him in it before I pack it up! Ha! We have a wonderful time with all BIG family and we can't wait to do it again for Christmas!!



Happy Thanksgiving from The Doyle's!

No comments:

Post a Comment