Friday, December 30, 2011

Oliver's School Christmas "Party"

Earlier this month Oliver's school had their class party.  It is not much of a party with a room full of one year olds, but they all looked cute!  Their Christmas party snack consisted of applesauce and cheetos!!  Oliver looked like he took a bath in applesauce.

Oliver did so well seating at the table with me in the room.  Last time once he saw me he did not want to sit at the table.




They look so grown up! So cute!!

 Finally he decided it was time to get up and wander around while eating his cheetos!  We stayed for a bit longer and Gammy even stopped by to see him.


 After the party I took Oliver home to stay with Jacob while I went back to work.  It is so fun to watch him interact with his school friends, and I can't wait for class parties that don't involve taking a bath in applesauce or hearing a room full of one year olds cry!! Ha



Merry Christmas from Oliver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment