Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Pickin

Hooray Fall is here!?!? Right?? Ha  This is my favorite time of the year.  I was so excited to take Oliver to the pumpkin patch this year!  Last year he was just a baby but this year I just knew he would love running around and playing with the pumpkins.  Well he had his moments of being interested and happy but for the most part he cried and wanted to be held.  This year Gammy, Paw, Gran Jan, Papaw, and Becky came to play with us at the pumpkin patch.

 Trying to find the perfect pumpkin

 Wouldn't turn around and look at us!

  No Mom that one is too big!

 Trying again...I like this one!


 2011
 2010
I can't believe how much can change in one year!! 



 Oliver did not want to take pictures! 

 Gammy, Paw and Oliver

 Papaw, Becky, Oliver and I

 One of Oliver's favorite people...GranJan


 Chasing Gammy and wanting to be picked up!

Finally he spotted a mound of probably dangerous things covered up with a tarp and he stopped crying and ran to climb on it.  I had two options either I could not let him play and be happy or I could let him win and be happy climbing and being a b-o-y!


 Needless to say I let him be a b-o-y!!





He loved the big blowup pumpkin! 

For the most part it was a good trip to the pumpkin patch with family and a wonderful start to the Fall season!

HAPPY FALL YA'LL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment