Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oliver's 1st Haircut!!

Today was the day!  I finally broke down and decided to get Oliver's haircut.  We have Christmas pictures this Sunday and he was beginning to grow a little rat tail/curl that needed to go!  I didn't want to cut his hair but I knew it needed it.

I didn't get any pictures of Oliver in the chair because he sat in my lap and we had to act fast before we lost our window of opportunity.  He would turn his head every time she touched him with the comb or scissors but he did surprisingly well with the trimmers!


Right after his big boy haircut!



 The Back

 The Side



Big Boy Oliver!!

I have to admit this is a very sad day.  I can't say that I love it but it is growing on me!  It is crazy to think that cutting off the little bit she did changed him from baby to big boy!  TEAR!!!  Okay Oliver you can stop growing up now!! Thank you...love Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment