Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ollie Lately

Today Ollie is 15 months old
He weighs 20lbs (finally!) and is 30 inches long
He wears most 6-12 month clothes but 
nice smocked clothes he doesn't even fit into the 12 month sizes!!!
So many of his nice clothes he never gets to wear!
He is still a very good eater
He likes to brush his teeth
(we try to make everything as fun as we can so he will be interested in doing it)




He is talking more and more everyday
When he wants to watch his Praise Baby DVD he walks up to the 
DVD player and points to it and says baby
He is very cuddly when he first wakes up or when he watches the first few songs from "baby"
I so love those sweet moments!!

He has not used his Nuk Nuk to go to sleep since Friday!!
We are so EXCITED about this milestone...He never used his Nuk Nuk during the day..EVER...
he only used it when he would go to sleep and I was so afraid that he was becoming 
attached so I just tried not using it at nap on Saturday and he cried for less than 5 minutes!!
Woohoo!!


Testing out his nap mat


 Oliver or Olivia???
Over the past week Oliver has been mistaken for a girl 3 times!!
One time was even by his teacher!!!! 
(Scary...yes I know)
I don't know who these people are looking at but to me he is ALL boy!!


 He love love loves to play with steering wheels and honk the horn
He has learned how to open the pantry door...Yikes!
He loves to throw trash away and still loves to flush the toilet
He has started to mimic everything we do...

Example:  I give the cats treats every morning and the other day 
Ollie and I were playing in his toy room when got up and went to open the pantry door
and started talking away and making a kissing sound.  When I walked into the
kitchen he was pointing up at the cat treats and making the sound that I make
to get the cats to come!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Oh yes and when this happens 
don't even think about not following through...I tried and he pitched a fit until we gave 
the cats treats.  So now the cats have gone from getting treats once a day to 2 to 3 times a day!

Rocking the Halloween Pjs in August...Ha!




 Oliver it amazes me everyday how smart you are.
Watching you grow into a little big boy is greatest joy in my life!
You are such a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment