Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mr. Independent

Over the past few weeks we have noticed that Ollie refuses to eat anything from a spoon.  At first we thought he didn't like what was on the spoon but we quickly realized that he is just stubborn and wants to feed himself!!  It can be his favorite food and if we put it on a spoon and hold the spoon up to his mouth he wants nothing to do with it.  So I decided that no matter how big of a mess he makes I would give him the spoon.  He will also be learning to use a spoon a "school" so we might as well start now....






Oh and don't even think about trying to help him hold the spoon....talk about total melt down...end of the world!!  I don't know if it is his age or the red hair but I swear he acts like he knows EVERYTHING!!!  I am sure we have so many years of "independence" ahead of us!  Oh well...bring it on Ollie!!


No comments:

Post a Comment