Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweet Caroline and Potty Training Signs

This past Sunday Kelly, Melissa and I hosted a shower for Mandy.  Since this is her second child we promised her we would keep it small.  She did want a shower at all, but since a little girl is coming this time we told her she was getting one anyway!


We had sausage balls, spinach dip, make your own humphries (Mandy's favorite) and punch


Humphrey Yogurt!! YUMMO 




Kelly, Mandy, (Caroline), Me and Melissa 

The shower was wonderful and I think Mandy really enjoyed it.  Now if April will just hurry up and get here...we are ready to meet sweet Caroline!!!

In Oliver news...tonight as I was cooking dinner, Oliver came into the kitchen and said Mommy I poo-pooed! He kept saying it and when it finally clicked what he was saying, I checked and sure enough he was right!!  AHHH could we be getting close to the days of potty training?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment