Friday, January 6, 2012

My Little Drummer Boy

On Christmas Day we stopped by my Dad's house to spend some time with him.  My Dad is a drummer and always loves to try and get Oliver to play.  Although I was not blessed with any of my Dad's talent, I grew up around music.  It is such a powerful and healing thing.  Music is truly one of my favorite things.  

So while we were at my Dad's we tested out Oliver's rhythm.

A little shy at first...




but quickly got the hang of it.



Shall I play for you, pa rum pum pum pum,
On my drum? 







Oliver had so much fun playing the drums and he even went back for seconds.  Who knows maybe Oliver will be the one that gets the talent.  My Dad said his very own drum set his in his future, so he better get talented! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment