Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Look Back...

A year ago this month I was preparing for the arrival of Oliver and being "showered" by friends and family.  I thought it would be fun to look back at April 2010.

During the month of April we were busy getting Oliver's room together...


This is the mural that Oliver's Auntie M painted on his wall.  It matches his bedding.


Furniture came from Pottery Barn.  They were having a sale so we got lucky.  All I changed were the ugly wooden knobs on the dresser.  I bought some beautiful crystal knobs.  I think it gives it a more classic look.


We (meaning all of my best friends) helped Jacob and I measure, tape off and paint ALL the stripes on the walls.  THANKS AGAIN!!




The beautiful Serena and Lily bedding that I fell in LOVE with and HAD to have.  Not the cheapest bedding and I got super lucky and found it on EBAY brand new in the bag at half the price!!




The first shower was the friends shower which was held at Mandy's house!!






My super talented friend Laura made the cake!!


My wonderful Hostesses and some of my FAVORITE people ever!!
(Mel, Kelly, Me, Mandy, Des and Meagan)

LOVE YA'LL!!!


The second shower I was given was by Jacobs Aunt Stacy and Gran Jan.
It was the family shower.  It was so lovely and I enjoyed seeing our families get so excited with anticipation of Oliver's arrival!




  
Jennifer, my Mom Donna, Grandmother Sally and I



Gran Jan and I...and Ollie! 










Personalized gift from Mrs. Judy...she is so creative!









Stacy and I


Lisa and I


My Mom and I


Tutu and I


Diaper cake from my work shower!!


 It is so much fun to look back at all the great times that were shared waiting for Oliver to make his debut!!  What a lucky a girl I am to have so many wonderful people in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment