Monday, April 18, 2011

Because ALL of God's children deserve a HOME!

On Monday April 11th I was reading some of my favorite blogs when I checked Kelly's Korner and saw this face...





http://www.eliproject.org/?p=553

This is Vanya and his story is spreading like wildfire through blogland, facebook and beyond.   You can click on the link above to read more about Vanya or go to

http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2011/04/dream-come-true-giveaway.html

to see the amazing things people are doing to find this beautiful boy a HOME before it is too LATE!!  Yes unfortunately sometime very soon Vanya will be sent to an adult orphanage and will no longer be able to be adopted!!!!!!!!!!!!  UNBELIEVABLE... WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!

I have been struggling with what I am supposed to do about this ever since I read his incredible story and saw his angelic face.  Jacob and I have talked about him, cried for him, and prayed for him daily.  Unfortunately his situation is URGENT and requires a family that is already paperwork ready.  The funds have been raised now it is up to family who is ready and willing to make this little boy the HAPPIEST boy in the world!!

I believe that I came across Vanya's story for a many reasons some of which were unclear until today...spread the word-ABSOLUTELY....adopt him....unfortunately b/c he needs someone who is paperwork ready-sadly no....to adopt one day-YES!!

Vanya has truly touched my heart and FOREVER impacted my life!!  I can only hope and PRAY that this little boys life will forever be changed for the better SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment