Sunday, December 16, 2012

Choo Choo Oliver is TWO!

On May 31st Oliver turned TWO, in June we celebrated his birthday with family and friends and now I am blogging about it!!

It was such a fun day filled with family and friends all celebrating the sweetest, smartest and funniest little boy I know.  I think Oliver loved being the center of attention and getting to eat whatever he wanted whenever!

The Choo Choo setup








The Drink Station



One of my favorite parts of any party...the party napkins.  They are a must!!

I had a spot for people to sign the book The Little Engine That Could as a guest book and a keepsake.  I think this will become a tradition!

 The FUN stuff...the kids table!!

Each child had a wooden choo choo to paint and color, a train whistle and some animal crackers.





Hard at work!








Playtime!!




Party Pics of some of the guest and guest of honor....












CAKE TIME!!!





Hmm so how do I eat this???

Oh yes...like this!!  Thanks Gammy!


Presents...and this is 1 of 3 guitars he got! 




The BEST 2 year old EVER!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment