Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Potty ALERT!!

Tonight was the very first night that Oliver actually told us he needed to potty and he did!!! WOOHOO!!

He seemed so interested in the potty at first and then seemed to lose interest shortly after we got his potty chair.  So I was super excited when he asked to go to the potty all by himself tonight!  Lets hope it continues!!

After he finished he decided that he didn't want to get up and he kept saying he still had to potty.  (I think he was just trying to avoid going to bed)  I finally told him he had to get up and he told us he wanted to pray!!  He folded his hands and bowed his head on the potty while Jacob said a prayer and I tried to hold in my laughter.  Sometimes he can be so darn cute!!

 GO OLIVER!!!

Telling him how proud I am of him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment