Monday, May 9, 2011

Silver & Gold

Last year I had a Mother's Day with Oliver in my belly and this year I got to experience what a true gift it is to be a MOTHER!  I love every exhausting moment of it.  I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend with my sweet boy.

On Saturday Oliver had his 12 month pictures taken!!  This ended our time on the baby plan...puh...so sad to think he is not going to be a baby anymore!  He did amazing and I can't wait to see all of the adorable moments DeAnn captured.  Here is a sneek peak...


LOVE HIM!!

The morning of Mother's Day Jacob and Oliver surprised me with something I have been wanting for a while now....



I was SHOCKED....I have a beautiful silver and diamond watch that Jacob gave me as a wedding gift, but as I began to get more gold jewelry; I have said that I would love a classic watch with gold and silver.  It is beautiful and I didn't expect it.  He is really getting better and better with his gifts lately!! Yea for ME!! Ha




We went to Church that morning, had lunch after and then came home to let Ollie nap.  Jacob and I did some yard work; now that we are almost certain the birthday party will be at our house....STRESSFUL!!  That evening we went to dinner with Barry, Lisa, Gran Jan, Meagan and Cameron.

Today I was off from work so Ollie and I headed to the Duck Pond for a little outdoor fun!



He had the whole park to himself and this is what he wanted to play with!!






I LOVE getting to spend one on one quality time with my Oliver!!

Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment